Join Dungeon Master Jason Nelson of Legendary Games for a week long Dungeons and Dragons Summer Camp!
Date: July 11-15 and Aug 15-19
Time: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Cost: $200 for the week (due upon registration)
**Space is limited to 8 each week,
so register early
Contact the store for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This beginner camp is designed to last five days and will cover all the essentials from introductory to the light experienced level of play.
Tabletop roleplaying games (RPGs) like Pathfinder ™ and Dungeons and Dragons ™ offer creative and cooperative gaming experiences whose only limits are the players’ imaginations. Players choose their own adventures as they explore fantastic worlds, confronting epic challenges and unraveling mysteries, working together to solve problems through strategy, skill, cleverness, and collaboration using the unique abilities they and their characters possess. Tabletop gaming promotes reading and math skills, finding creative and team-based solutions, and building social trust and confidence.
Dungeon Master Biography:
Jason Nelson is an author, publisher and entrepreneur who has worked in the gaming industry for 14 years, and been playing RPGs since he was 10 years old. A proud father of three, he has shared his passion and love for gaming with his own children. As a former elementary teacher, he recognized the value of tabletop RPGs for youth and saw the need for more RPG content for all ages, and his company Legendary Games has begun creating a line of introductory products for new and younger gamers.
• Writing paper
• Set of dice and dice bag
• Character sheets
• Meeples merchandise coupon
• Legendary Games merchandise coupon
• Shopping bag
• Name tag
Day 1 Camp Agenda:
Check in – confirm registration and pick up materials, create name tags, water, snacks
Introduction: 12:30 – 1:00 PM
• Introduce yourself (name, school,
grade, and why you came today)
• Social icebreaker conversation for
relation ( worksheet and group into
• Game play behavior and expectations
• Dice and Math
Character selection: 1:00 – 1:30 PM
• Race – what kind of being are you?
• Class – what do you do, are you magic,
• Equipment – what kind of tools do you
• Character name
• Character backstory – how did you get
here? What motivates you?
Fighting: 1:30 to 2:00 PM
• Getting hurt and getting better
• Armor class and hit points
• Solving problems – Skills
Break – 2:00 2:15 PM
Going on an adventure – The campaign
begins 2:15 – 4:45
• Moving around – Miniatures and figures
• Challenges, Monsters, Villains and other
• Leveling up
Wrap up and what’s next 4:45 to 5:00
• The campaign continues!
• Creating characters
• Designing adventures
• Creating community and resources to
keep play alive
• Discovering other role playing games
Yep, there’s a lot going on around here. In addition to our normal weekend events we some fun stuff happening this weekend.
Friday: Magic: the Gathering Eternal Masters release
This exciting set lets you draw on some of the most sought-after cards from throughout the history of Magic—some with new artwork—to enhance your Cube or your favorite Commander, Vintage, and Legacy decks. Eternal Masters is designed to be a unique and enjoyable Draft experience, much like Modern Masters. It will not contain cards from the Reserved List, but it will feature many exciting Eternal staples.
If you have preordered, you can pick up your product beginning on Friday June 10
Saturday: Magic: the Gathering Eternal Masters booster draft – $45
This draft replaces our normal Saturday booster draft, but the evening 2HG draft is still on featuring Shadows Over Innistrad. There’s still room available in the Eternal Masters Draft, but it will fill up soon, so get your name on the list!
Catan Tournament sponsored by 2 Towns Ciderhouse
We’re playing Catan for fun and prizes! Whether you can take it all or just enjoy playing, come on down for this fun event! Prizes and give-aways provided by 2 Towns Ciderhouse. Plus, we’ll have some delicious 2 Towns ciders available to enjoy during the event!
Volo’s Guide to Monsters
Coming in November, Volo’s Guide to Monsters is a limited print run book that will only be available once. It comes in both a regular and Limited Edition cover.
Get your preorders in soon, because this product is very limited and we will only get it in once.
Explore the breadth of D&D’s monsters in this immersive 224-page volume filled with beautiful illustrations and in-depth lore.
Volo’s Guide to Monsters provides something exciting for players and Dungeon Masters everywhere.
- Dive deep into the story behind D&D’s most popular and iconic monsters, including beholders, mind flayers, and the yuan-ti, as well as classics like orcs, gnolls, and kobolds.
- Gain access to rules and story for dozens of monsters new to fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, such as the froghemoth, the neogi, and the vargouille.
- Open up new race options, including the goblin, the orc, and the firbolg.
2 Towns Ciderhouse is sponsoring a Catan Tournament here at Meeples Games!
Registration is limited and preregistration is required. No fee!
• Come into the store
• Contact us via email: email@example.com
• Call 206.535.7896
• Tournament play will consist of 3 games and a final game to determine winners
• All games will consist of 3 players (4 if we get a lot of people)
• Qualifying games are 50 minutes long and have two win conditions
• A player reaches 10 VP (victory points)
• Allotted time runs out
• The final game will last until a player reaches 10 VP
• Games are played using published Catan rules with the exception of the above state game-end conditions
• At the end of each game, players are scored using their victory points in the game played.
• After 3 games, the top 3 points earners play in the playoff game
• All players receive a participation prize
• Top 3 receive a ‘finals’ prize
• Winner receives the grand prize Prized to be determined
We’ll have drink specials and lots of delicious ciders to choose from!
Agricola (pronounced a-GREEK-ola) is one of my all-time favorite games. It’s Uwe Rosenberg’s seminal worker-placement game. If you haven’t played it yet, now is the time!
The new version has a cleaner, more streamlined feel, but it keeps it’s pastoral artwork and overall theme and game play in tact.
You can play Agricola with one to four players and each player is in charge of their farm. On your turn, you can do one action. There are many possibilities to choose from, like collecting wood, clay, building fences for your farm, expanding the house, plowing fields, planting crops, raising animals, and so on. You get to take two turns during one round: one for the farmer and one for his wife. Later on in the game you will want to enlargen your family, but watch out: you will need more food when you have more mouths to feed.
The components of the new game are great! New art on the cardboard bits (a soup pot for food!) and wooden pieces for not only the animals, but all resources. One of the differences is that this new version only goes to four players, but a 5/6 player expansion is coming soon along with a Family Game that will be much like the Family Game of Catan with less variability in both set up and game play.
We have a copy in the library to play and many in stock, so come in and check it out today!