• Date: 4/17, 4/24, 5/1 and 5/8
• Time: 4:00 – 6:00 pm
• Cost: $40 for the session due at registration
• Registration required (call 206.535.7896, email email@example.com, or in-store)
• Permission slip filled out by parents is required
• Space is limited to seven
What you get: We’ll teach everyone how to play and run through a short campaign of the course of the session that will allow players to level up and learn about character building, working as a team, etc.
• One poly-7 set of dice for role playing games
• One folder to keep your paperwork safe
• Pre-made character and additional character sheets
What to bring:
• We recommend that each player has a Dungeons and Dragons Players Handbook. We’ll give you a coupon for 20% off the purchase of that book on registration payment.
• A great attitude
• Completed permission slip
• Money for a snack or beverage