It’s with a heavy heart that we come to you with this news. Due to COVID-19, we will be temporarily closing Meeples Games. What does this mean? Honestly, we don’t know. We are working on a few different options going forward, but right now we don’t have any good answers.
Starting today (March 23) the store will be closed.
Please keep your eyes on our website, and social media for up to date information as we move forward.
Most importantly your favorite game store wants you to continue to be kind to one another.
Stay safe and play all the games! We thank you for your support.
Calling all Magic Players! Wizards of the Coast has rolled out a cool way to put the “Gathering” back into Magic: the Gathering during these times of social distancing and Stay-at-Home orders. You can play FNM at Home! Here’s how it works:
- What: Three FNM events that give all MtG players a place to play familiar experiences.
- When: March 27, April 3, and April 10, each for 24 hours, running Thursday at midnight to Friday at midnight, PT.
- Who: Anyone with an MTG Arena account (download here!)
- Reward: A code for Arena to get something cool!
- Cost: FREE!
Formats: March 27- Challenger Decks, April 3- All Access, April 10- Historical Brawl
Now that you know the Who, What, and When how about the How? First download MTG Arena (see above link) then follow these super quick and easy steps.
- Play in the event (win or lose as much as you want)
- Take a screenshot of your Event Page
- Share your screenshot with a nice message to our Facebook Page (Meeples Games)
- We will then message you a reward code through Facebook Messenger
Both Wizards of the Coast and Meeples Games are working on new ways to keep our community play together at this time. So as always, stay tuned to our website and social media for more updates. Stay healthy and game on! Read more about FNM at Home here
Hey Meeps! This is to aid you in figuring out what game you’d like or if we have something in stock. It’s in alphabetical order and we’ll update it daily. No guarantees that it’s correct as we sell things throughout the day.
This is Games only – board games, card games, RPGs and miniatures. I did not include accessories like Paint, Dice, Sleeves, etc. Call for those items.
This is a read-only Google Sheet which will not require you to log in.
Call us at 206.535.7896 for curbside pickup!
During this period of social distancing, Meeples Games will be offering curbside pick-up for all of our retail products! Here’s how it works:
- You can call (206.535.7896) us to see if we have any games you are looking to purchase.
- Our inventory IS NOT online anywhere, but our knowledgeable staff can help you find a game you will enjoy, much like we do in person.
- Purchases will be made over the phone, so have your credit card ready!
- We will email you a receipt as well as have a printed copy in your bag when you pick up your games.
- Using the parking lot behind our building, you will then give us a call (206.535.7896) when you are outside, and we will run your games down to you.
- Remember, we have changed our closing hour to 7pm.
It’s that easy! We also want to thank all of you for all of the support we have received during this time. We are so happy to be a part of such an awesome community.
Hey Meeps! Since we have closed the cafe and the play areas, we will have temporary hours starting March 16th and going until March 31st. Once March 31st comes, we will reassess and see what other steps need to be taken.
Our temporary hours are Monday-Friday 11:30am-7:00pm; Saturday and Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm.
Our retail store is still open, so come in and stock up on some board games and puzzles! We are also working on a curbside pick up for games so folks don’t have to come inside the store.
Things are changing quickly around here, so please stay tuned to our website and social media accounts for up to date information.
As always, we appreciate all of you!
Game on, safely!