Join Dungeon Master Jason Nelson of Legendary Games for a week long Dungeons and Dragons Summer Camp!
Date: Aug 15-19
Time: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Cost: $200 for the week (due upon registration)
**Space is limited to 8 each week,
so register early
Contact the store for more information or email email@example.com
This beginner camp is designed to last five days and will cover all the essentials from introductory to the light experienced level of play.
Tabletop roleplaying games (RPGs) like Pathfinder ™ and Dungeons and Dragons ™ offer creative and cooperative gaming experiences whose only limits are the players’ imaginations. Players choose their own adventures as they explore fantastic worlds, confronting epic challenges and unraveling mysteries, working together to solve problems through strategy, skill, cleverness, and collaboration using the unique abilities they and their characters possess. Tabletop gaming promotes reading and math skills, finding creative and team-based solutions, and building social trust and confidence.
Dungeon Master Biography:
Jason Nelson is an author, publisher and entrepreneur who has worked in the gaming industry for 14 years, and been playing RPGs since he was 10 years old. A proud father of three, he has shared his passion and love for gaming with his own children. As a former elementary teacher, he recognized the value of tabletop RPGs for youth and saw the need for more RPG content for all ages, and his company Legendary Games has begun creating a line of introductory products for new and younger gamers.
• Writing paper
• Set of dice and dice bag
• Character sheets
• Meeples merchandise coupon
• Legendary Games merchandise coupon
• Shopping bag
• Name tag
Day 1 Camp Agenda:
Check in – confirm registration and pick up materials, create name tags, water, snacks
Introduction: 12:30 – 1:00 PM
• Introduce yourself (name, school,
grade, and why you came today)
• Social icebreaker conversation for
relation ( worksheet and group into
• Game play behavior and expectations
• Dice and Math
Character selection: 1:00 – 1:30 PM
• Race – what kind of being are you?
• Class – what do you do, are you magic,
• Equipment – what kind of tools do you
• Character name
• Character backstory – how did you get
here? What motivates you?
Fighting: 1:30 to 2:00 PM
• Getting hurt and getting better
• Armor class and hit points
• Solving problems – Skills
Break – 2:00 2:15 PM
Going on an adventure – The campaign
begins 2:15 – 4:45
• Moving around – Miniatures and figures
• Challenges, Monsters, Villains and other
• Leveling up
Wrap up and what’s next 4:45 to 5:00
• The campaign continues!
• Creating characters
• Designing adventures
• Creating community and resources to
keep play alive
• Discovering other role playing games