D&D Summer Camp 2021!
Calling all adventurers! Join Dungeon Master Boyce for some D&D fun! D&D Summer Camp is a one week in-person camp aimed at both new and intermediate players with a focus on playing D&D from levels 1 to 5. This camp is for kids ages 10 to 14 and will run from 12-5pm each day.
There are 4 camps this year:
- July 5-9 (Full)
- July 12-16 (Full)
- July 19-23 (Full)
- August 2-6 (Full)
Follow the link above to save a spot today ($50 prepayment total $275), the remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to camp starting! Space is limited to 8 kids, and these camps will fill fast.
Camp will consist of the following:
- Work together to build a World in which to play
- Create maps of that World
- Each participant will design a dungeon and then play in that dungeon
- Learn about storytelling and roleplaying
- Create a character
- Choose and paint a miniature of that character
- Learn to play and play tons of D&D
- All materials provided
- Everyone gets a set of dice, a dice bag, coins and other goodies
- Coupon for 20% off a Dungeons & Dragons Player’s Handbook
- Healthy snack each day (Attendees should eat lunch before arriving)
- Additional snacks and beverages are available for purchase in our cafe
- Skills building and teamwork
- Math and probabilities
- Multiple activities per day
- Fun Fun Fun!