On our journey to help more people enjoy the board game hobby, we’ve created a list of Family Games! Check out these 8 board games, and swing by to check out all of the other games suitable for the entire family. Don’t forget, we offer in store pickup as well as shipping!
- Ticket to Ride: A classic among board gamers, collect cards of various types of train cars they then use to claim railway routes in North America (or other countries). The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who fulfill destination tickets.
- Skull Canyon Ski Fest: collect and turn in matching sets of slope cards. Each set you turn in lets you ski a run on the mountain, earning victory points, fame, and a spot on the run scoreboard that tracks who performed best on each run.
- Ok Boomer: levels the playing field so every generation can compete in this brand new twist on classic trivia! Players will attempt to correctly answer generation specific trivia questions on subjects like History, Science, Trends, Sports, and Entertainment.
- Trekking Through History: go on a three-day tour of human history, traveling thousands of years in a time machine to experience great moments from our past.
- Quacks & Co: It’s race day in Quedlinburg, and with the right combination of food and luck, you will ride your mount to victory and claim the golden cauldron.
- Parks: take on the role of hikers as you trek through different trails across four seasons of the year. While on the trail, you will take actions and collect memories of the places your hikers visit.
- Villainous: take control of a Disney or Marvel character, each one a villains has their own goal they are trying to achieve. Who’s the most wicked?
- The Great British Baking Show: take the role of bakers on the show and race each other to recreate the configuration of baking cards shown on the recipe cards. Players need to choose whether to move quickly at all costs, or whether to take more time to select the best flavors for their bake and avoid the dreaded “soggy” cards.