Join Dungeon Master Boyce for a four week session of Dungeons and Dragons for High Schoolers. Each week we continue the adventure along with fun and learning the game.
How it works:
• Open to High School Students only
• Date: every Wednesday
• Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
• Cost: $55 for the session due at registration
• Registration required (call 206.535.7896, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or in-store)
• This session will be fist come, first served, so register today!
• Permission slip filled out by parents is required for everyone 17 or under.
• Space is limited to 8
What you get: We’ll teach everyone how to play and run through a short campaign of the course of the session that will allow players to level up and learn about character building, working as a team, etc.
• One poly-7 set of dice for role playing games
• Pre-made character and additional character sheets
What to bring:
• We recommend that each player has a Dungeons and Dragons Players Handbook. We’ll give you a coupon for 20% off the purchase of that book on registration payment.
New Brews on Tap! Pumpkin Spice Cider and Octoberfest
It’s that time of year to enjoy something warm and earthy – even in a cold, bubbly beverage! We have two new brews on tap.
Lazy Boy Brewing, Everett, WA
This fall ale is perfect for cuddling up with a nice game! It’s not too dark or rich – surprisingly light for an Octoberfest. Check out the Lazy Boy Brewing website!
Seattle Cider Company, Seattle, WA
Pumpkin Spice Cider
I love this cider. It’s not too spicy, nor is it too pumpkin-y. It’s really delicious! From Seattle Cider Company’s website: “This semi-sweet cider is copper in color and perfect for fall. Fermented with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves, it offers hints of the season’s favorite spices followed by just a touch of pumpkin.”