Six Week Board Game League at Meeples Games – 1st place each week gets a copy of the game!
Join us to have fun and win cool prizes starting Monday August 24 at 6:00 PM!
Monday Nights August 24 – October 5
Each week we will be playing a different game (see the list below.) If you haven’t played the game, stop by the store for a demo or check it out from our game library and practice for the competition! Watch our calendar for Learn to Play events.
- It will cost $10 per week to play in the league due the night of the event.
- You can sign up in advance at the store to reserve a spot.
- For the 2015 Summer Season, up to 8 players can play each week. A minimum of 4 players is required for prizes to be awarded.
- Players will be randomly assigned to game tables for each round. Most games will play three rounds. Each round, Meeple Points (MP) will be awarded based on finishing order.
- First Place in a game gets 2 points and Second Place gets 1 point.
- After all the rounds are finished, players will be ranked by Meeple Points*.
- First Place (the player with the most Meeple Points*) will be awarded a copy of the game.
- Second Place get a $10 Gift Card
- Each week we will have a random Lucky Door Prize Winner who will get something cool.
At the end of the night League Points will be awarded based on Meeple Points.
League Points are as follows:
- 1st Place (highest MP) – 8
- 2nd Place – 7
- 3rd Place – 6
- 4th Place – 5
- All other players receive 3 points for playing
At the end of the League Season final prizes are awarded as follows:
- 1st Place – $100 Meeples Gift Card
- 2nd Place – $75 Meeples Gift Card
- 3rd Place – $50 Meeples Gift Card
- 4th – 8th Place – $10 Meeples Gift Card
There will also be a cool item for every participant who has come to each week’s game.
2015 Summer Season 1 games
- Week 1 – Camel Up (8/24)
- Week 2 – Machi Koro (8/31)
- Week 3 – DC Deckbuilding Game Teen Titans (9/7)
- BYE (not meeting on 9/14)
- Week 4 – Harbour (9/21)
- Week 5 – Boss Monster (9/28)
- Week 6 – Carcassonne (10/5)
*All ties will be resolved by individual game scores.