If you’ve been in the store, you have probably seen our suggestion box (on the shelf near the South Washroom.) We love to hear from you! Here’s what was in the box today! And a few from last time I opened it that I’ll mention here also.
- 2 Headed Giant Magic: the Gathering.
- Good idea! We’re thinking of rotating Legacy and 2HG and something else. We’ll keep you posted.
- Knock out the wall and add more tables.
- We’d love to do that, but we’re not ready to lease the space next door yet. But… the longer it’s empty, the more likely we are to get it, so we’ll keep you posted on that, too.
- Stay Awesome!
- Thanks! We will!!
- Warhammer 40K night
- Well… we’ve done this in the past. In fact, we just took our 40K night off the calendar because no one came. If you 40K players can settle on a day, let me know and we’ll do it!
- Get more games!
- I’m not sure what else we can do in this department. We strive to get the new, awesome, old, re-issues and otherwise amazing games in stock. If you have something we’re missing, let us know and we’ll try to get it for you!
- Get some high chairs
- We have a high chair. It is over by the bus tubs and water on the east side between the cafe and Thunderdome.
- Add tips to the cafe register
- Unfortunately, our Point of Sale software isn’t made for a restaurant, it’s made for a retail store, so integrated tipping isn’t something we can do. I would if I could!
- Stay Awesome!!
- This one had two exclamation points!! And, Thanks! We will!!
That’s it for now. Keep ’em coming! We want to hear from you!!