As you’ve probably heard, we’re expecting heavy snow and accumulations starting Friday 2/8. Since we don’t know how bad it will be, we’re using this as a place holder for everyone to know that we MAY be closing early tomorrow depending on the weather conditions.
This may impact all activities tomorrow night including Friday Night Magic.
We want to make sure that all of our employees and customers are able to make it home safely. We’ll assess the situation tomorrow afternoon and let you know the situation.