Do you have a kiddo who really loves Dungeons & Dragons? While we continue to be safe, we have worked out a great solution for social distanced birthday parties!
Join DM Boyce with 6 of your friends (ages 10+) via Discord for a 3 hour adventure you will tell everyone about!
Now here’s the important information:
- Kiddos must have access to a Windows or Mac Computer modern enough to run Discord
- Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox 38+, Opera, Microsoft Edge 17+, Safari II+
- Must have a reliable internet connection
- Cost – $200
- Ages 10+
We also recommend a microphone and headphones for a better experience.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to set up your birthday!
We love to host kids birthday parties! Here’s how that works at Meeples Games:
- 2 Hours of fun with a Meeples Games Employee to assist with age appropriate games and party execution
- Snacks and hosted game-play for up to 8 children
- Each additional child is $15
- Food and Beverage included!
- Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza (your choice)
- Fruit and Veggie Platter
- Kids Grilled Cheese Platter
- Pretzel Bites Platter
- Capri Sun 100% Juice Drinks (1 per child)
- Cake/Cupcakes – Provided by you (no other outside food / beverage, please)
- We provide plates, utensils, napkins, etc
- Magic Booster Draft – $100 additional (plus $15 per additional guest over 8)
- 3 booster packs of the current Magic the Gathering set per child
- We run a 2 round draft
- Children keep the cards
- Dungeons and Dragons – $50 additional (limited to 8 children)
- Beginner level 2 hour D&D session with a Meeples Games Dungeon Master
- One set of D&D dice per child to take home
- All materials provided
- Additional time
- $50 per 30 minute increments
- Additional food & beverages
- The cafe at Meeples Games offers a variety sandwiches, salads, flatbread pizza, platters, Impossible Burgers, and sweets available for individual purchase
- Adult libations (beer & wine) available for grown ups!
Available days include:
- Saturday mornings (between 10:30 am and 1:00 pm)
- Sunday afternoons after 3:00 pm
- Weekday afternoons and some weekday evenings
- Some flexibility as our schedule allows
- Please call for availability
Please book at LEAST one week in advanced!
For more information, call us at 206.535.7896 or email our Event Coordinator at email@example.com