International Tabletop Day benefiting the West Seattle Food Bank!
Bring a non-perishable food item and get a Meeples Buck to spend in our Tabletop Day Store
International Tabletop Day celebrates all things tabletop gaming and we’re going big!
Here’s the schedule of events:
- 10:00 am – Pokemon Fates Collide Prerelease – first come first served – we have 40 slots
- 10:00 am – Open Boardgaming
- 1:00 pm – Games with Tom! Learn to play some super fun games!
- 1:30 pm – Magic: the Gathering Shadows Over Innistrad Game Day (Standard)
- 1:30 pm – Star Wars X-Wing Learn to Play with Brian
- 2:00 pm – Fiasco RPG with Stan
- 2:00 – 4:00 pm – Happy Salmon Learn to Play – it takes only 10 minutes to learn and play!
- 3:00 – 8:00 pm – Games with Connor (of PSI) – Harbour, Ninja Camp, the Resistance and Here Kitty Kitty. The winner takes home a copy of the game!
- 3:30 pm – Sentinels of the Multiverse with Tim
- 5:00 pm – Star Wars RPG with Tim
- 6:00 pm – Star Realms Tournament (win a Star Realms playmat autographed by one of the designers!)
- 7:00 pm – Modern Masters 2015 draft (sold out)
Rather than drawings this year, we’re setting up a little Tabletop Day Store!
You earn coins for participating and can then spend them for cool prizes! Full games, promos, and other goodies!
• Bring non-perishable food items for the West Seattle Food Bank
• Participate in a game, tournament or demonstration
• Run a game or demonstration
• Take your picture with Wil Wheaton and Captain America
• Check in at Meeples Games with a photo
• Tweet about Tabletop Day at Meeples Games
• and more
So many games use amazing miniatures and it’s super fun to paint them yourself. If you’ve wanted to get started in this hobby and want some instruction, join Adam to Learn to Paint Miniatures!
He’ll show you both basic and advanced techniques. All supplies provided. Just bring yourself.
Or, if you have a project you are working on, bring it in and paint with us!
12 and up unless accompanied by a parent!
Join GM Michael to both learn how to play the Strange from Monte Cook Games AND to play a session! We played last time the game is super fun!
Oz. Barsoom. Asgard. The Dreamlands. The Victorian London of Sherlock Holmes. The setting of your favorite novel or movie. Worlds even more exotic or bizarre, driven by laws of magic, psionics, or weird science. A few people—a very few people—have discovered how to travel to other places. They call them recursions, and they’re like limited pocket dimensions with their own laws of reality, connected to Earth via a dark energy network beneath the normal matter of the universe. A dangerous, chaotic network they call the Strange.
When you visit these worlds, you adapt to them, taking on some of the physical aspects and knowledge of the natives. You become, in part at least, a different version of yourself.
What will you find when you venture into Earth’s shoals? And what will find you, as you travel into. . . The Strange.
Tuesday, June 2nd
6pm – 8:30pm
The world of Dungeons & Dragons is vast and mysterious. While it can be epic and exciting, it’s not always welcoming to newcomers.
Meeples is here to guide you as you take your first steps into this magical universe brimming with monsters, magic, and mayhem! Come and join us to learn how to make a character, how to use your character to explore the fictional world around you, and what to expect the next time you step into the game. If you’ve ever wanted to learn to play Dungeons & Dragons, now is the time!
No need to bring your own material, everything will be provided for you. If you enjoy the game and would like to continue playing, ask the staff and we can point you to the resources you’ll need!
This event is for people ages 9 and up. If you have children who are younger than that, click HERE for our Kids D&D event!
See you in the dungeons!
Hey All Y’all!
It’s a big day here at Meeples Games!
Calling all Trainers! Pokemon Training Camp is today 12:00 – 3:00. Join your friends in some super fun Pokemon matches and get those decks tuned!
Check out Golem Arcana today from 1:00 – 4:00. GA Enthusiast Michael will be hosting a play session today and showing this inventive game to anyone who wants to check it out. Golem Arcana combines really cool miniature Golems with an electronic (iPad, Smartphone) interface that guides the game. Check it out here: Golem Arcana We’ve added a demo copy to our game library so you don’t need anything to play!
Oh, and Go Hawks!