We love to host kids birthday parties! Here’s how that works at Meeples Games:
- Cost $250
- 2 Hours of fun with a Meeples Games Employee to assist with age appropriate games and party execution
- Snacks and hosted game-play for up to 8 children
- Each additional child is $15
- Food and Beverage included!
- Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza (your choice)
- Fruit and Veggie Platter
- Kids Grilled Cheese Platter
- Pretzel Bites Platter
- Capri Sun 100% Juice Drinks (1 per child)
- Cake/Cupcakes – Provided by you (no other outside food / beverage, please)
- We provide plates, utensils, napkins, etc
- Magic Booster Draft – $100 additional (plus $15 per additional guest over 8)
- 3 booster packs of the current Magic the Gathering set per child
- We run a 2 round draft
- Children keep the cards
- Dungeons and Dragons – $50 additional (limited to 8 children)
- Beginner level 2 hour D&D session with a Meeples Games Dungeon Master
- One set of D&D dice per child to take home
- All materials provided
- Additional time
- $50 per 30 minute increments
- Additional food & beverages
- The café at Meeples Games offers a variety sandwiches, salads, flatbread pizza, platters, Impossible Burgers, and sweets available for individual purchase
- Adult libations (beer & wine) available for grown ups!
Advanced booking is required. Available days include Saturday & Sunday afternoons, weekday afternoons and some weekday evenings.
For more information, call us at 206.535.7896 or email our Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAAAGIC PLAAAYERS! The next prerelease event is upon us! Help us save Baldur’s Gate. This is the second Commander Legends set to be released so you won’t want to miss this.
We will be hosting the following three events:
The events are capped at 36 players (16 teams for 2HG) follow the link here to prepay to guarantee your spot today, or give us a call to be placed on our sign up sheet!
**Please show up about 30 minutes prior to the event to get registered. If you aren’t in store by the start time, your spot will be given to an alternate.
Dress as your Dungeons & Dragons character (or any fantasy character) for the chance to win some awesome prizes.
Calling all MAAAGIC PLAAAYERS! It’s time to head back to Kamigawa!
Neon Dynasty is set in the current era on Kamigawa, more than 1200 years after conclusion of the original Kamigawa block in 3326 AR. The plane’s feudal past has met futuristic modernity, with ninjas and samurai now carrying a cyberpunk aesthetic.
We are hosting 4 different Pre-release events! Here’s what you need to know…
- Friday, February 11th – 6:30pm (Sealed)
- Saturday, February 12th – 12:30pm, 6:00pm (Sealed)
- Sunday, February 13th – 1:00pm (2-Headed Giant)
Event Fee is $30 per player
With us, your favorite board game cafe!
- Masks and proof of vaccination (negative COVID test) for everyone 12 years and up will be required.
- We suggest arriving at least 30 mins early to get signed in and ready for the event.
- Events on Friday and Saturday are capped at 36 players, Sunday is capped at 16 teams.
- When signing up for 2-Headed Giant, please have your partners information ready.
For more information, or to sign up for an event, please give us a call (206.535.7896) today!
Join Meeples Games for the Marvel Champions LCG Launch! Spots are limited, so please sign up in store or give us a call at 206.535.7896
When: Friday November 1st
Cost: FREE! (We just ask that you spend $10 a person in the store or cafe)
Where: Meeples Games of course!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Jump into the Marvel Universe with Marvel Champions: The Card Game, a cooperative Living Card Game® for one to four players! Marvel Champions: The Card Game invites players to embody iconic heroes from the Marvel Universe as they battle to stop infamous villains from enacting their devious schemes.
As a Living Card Game, Marvel Champions is supported with regular releases of new product, including new heroes and scenarios. Every game of Marvel Champions invites you to play as an iconic Marvel hero, complete with their own 40-50 card deck. Just one core set allows four players to team up with their own heroes, and gives you a complete playset of cards right out of the box!
If you would like to preorder your very own core set, or would like to get on our subscription list for the releases of new product, please contact us!
So many games use amazing miniatures and it’s super fun to paint them yourself. If you’ve wanted to get started in this hobby and want some instruction, join Adam to Learn to Paint Miniatures!
He’ll show you both basic and advanced techniques. All supplies provided. Just bring yourself.
Or, if you have a project you are working on, bring it in and paint with us!
12 and up unless accompanied by a parent!